If making a parachute jump is on your to do list and you want the added satisfaction of doing it on your own, then after completing our Static Line course, you can be jumping solo from 1000 metres using an advanced modern rectangular parachute. Your parachute is opened automatically by the static line, but then it is up to you land it! No previous experience is necessary and it takes just 6 hours of training to prepare you for your first solo parachute jump!
- Depending on the time of the year and weather permitting, you will either make your jump on the same day, or on next day after some revision training.
- You will board the plane with the rest of your fellow class mates under the supervision of your instructor ready for the climb to altitude of between 1000-1200 metres.
- Your parachute will open automatically by the static line.
- The canopy ride is about 5 minutes, so plenty of time for you to enjoy flying your canopy.
- It’s then up to you to navigate your canopy back to the landing area with the help of another instructor on the ground talking to you giving you some helpful pointers on your radio.
- Once safely on the ground, you will receive your certificate for completing the jump.
- No previous skydiving experience is required.
- Wear warm, loose, comfortable clothes and trainers with no hooks.
- Option to purchase the video & photos package.
Video and Photo
Be sure to book the video and photos option for your Static Line jump! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your “first jump”, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
Static Line Pricing
|Type||Price per person|
|Static Line Jump||₴2250|
|Video and Images||₴500|
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 120 kg, each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump. The weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes. Notice that we also take into consideration the BMI and this should be lower than 27.5.
- You must be in good physical form.
- If you don`t have Extreme Sports Accident Insurance, you can buy it at out DZ. It provides cover for things such as personal liability, broken bones and physiotherapy costs as standard.
- Do not drink alcohol before your skydive.
You May Also Like
Some description text for this item