Accelerated Freefall (AFF) is the most effective and safest skydiving course. Our AFF course will turn anyone into a real skydiver! All AFF jumps are performed from an altitude of 4000 meters using with square parachutes (main and reserve) and an automatic activation device. The long freefall enables the student to make the most of each jump. All your jumps can be videotaped for you and the instructors to analyze and also for good memories.
- There are seven levels to our AFF course, which you will complete in 12 jumps.
- During the first three levels, a student picks the key freefall skills. They include the skill to exit an aircraft, control your body during the freefall, focus, use skydiving devices, and deploy the parachute.
- The next four AFF levels are designed to further develop skills and techniques of maneuvering during the freefall. A student gains the skills of closing on the instructor, making 360-degree turns, front and back loops, and tracking, jump planning and awareness during the freefall.
- Before AFF course you must attend one tandem jump.
- During every jump, there is about a minute of free fall.
- Your jumps will be recorded.
- During the parachute flight, the instructor will communicate with you via walkie-talkie and help you land safely.
- The course lasts on average 4 to 7 days.
- After completing the AFF course you will have mastered the basic free fall and skydiving manoeuvres.
- Once you complete 25 jumps, you will be given a USPA skydiving license.
Video and Photo
Be sure to order the video and photos option for your AFF couse jumps! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your first jumps, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
AFF Course Pricing
|Type||Price per person|
|Basic AFF Course (12 jumps)||₴37950|
|Full AFF Course (25 jumps)||₴74975|
- Minimum age of 16 years. Those under 18 must have parental consent either by a notarised signature on our Skydive Academy membership form and fitness form OR the parent must come on the day of the jump and sign the forms in person with their ID to support it. Please request the relevant form.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 120 kg, each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump. The weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes. Notice that we also take into consideration the BMI and this should be lower than 27.5.
- You must be in good physical form.
- If you don`t have Extreme Sports Accident Insurance, you can buy it at out DZ. It provides cover for things such as personal liability, broken bones and physiotherapy costs as standard.
- Do not drink alcohol before your skydive